Monday 28 March 2011

Stop 4: Laavash flower studio

My next piece of out of home advertising I witnessed was a bit different to others I have focused on. Whilst taking pictures of another advertisement I noticed this small flower shop situated on Greenhill Rd still in Dulwich, but it wasn't the shop display that caught my attention, it was the shop window that I took a second look at. An advert for the local messenger awards was stuck to the window. It declared Laavish flower studio the winner of specialty retailer in 2009, however at the bottom it also had three icons of channel 10, Bendigo bank and vodafone. So whilst Laavish flower studio was promoting their win they were also inadvertently endorsing and advertising for the three companies as mentioned above. 


Laavish flower studio window



Close up of window

No comments:

Post a Comment